About F.R. Duval ®
F.R. Duval ® pointe shoes are the end result of 30 years of pointe shoe making tradition & experience and the input of hundreds of professional dancers on how a modern ballet shoes should perform and feel like.
Invented by Franck RAOUL-DUVAL, who changed the dance world in 1982 with the release of the world’s first split sole ballet shoe.
F.R. Duval ® pointe shoes are based on a completely new mixture of modern and traditional materials with superior characteristics.
The materials used in F.R. Duval ® pointe shoes combine the best features of both worlds: A longer lasting sole as compared to a traditional pointe shoes while also still providing a maximum of feel for dancers from artificial materials used in other pointe shoes brands.
HAND-MADE with PASSION
- Designed in Paris by Franck RAOUL-DUVAL
- Customised in Hungary for European Ballet Companies, by highly qualified pointe shoes makers
- State-of-the-Art construction
- Low production output for maximum attention
- Well proportioned and narrow streamlined last, (Slightly slenderer than a conventional)
- Made with innovative materials (Shoes should not be soften with method\s as done on conventional pointe shoes.)
- Extended lifespan, 3 times longer life than traditionally made Pointes shoes
- Fit and ready to wear! (Dancer should be professionally fitted for their first pair of pointe shoes.)
About F.R. Duval ® Pointe shoes
F.R. Duval ® pointe shoes are conceived with a completely new mix of modern and traditional materials providing superior characteristics.
F.R. Duval ® pointe shoes combine ideal features:
- Long-lasting shank and box for economy
- Built-in natural fibre for comfort
- Pre-formed cylinder for balance
- Instantly positioning on pointe
- Longer shelf-life (at optimum storage conditions?